North America...series

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I watched it tonight on the Discovery Channel and I'm in awe! This is one amazing series. Look it up if you haven't heard of it and try to get to watch it. It was so very well put together, and its just amazing to watch.

Every Sunday night on the Discover Channel at 9pm!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Watched it last night too. BEAUTIFUL!! But it's on Sooooo late... I'm dragging today. I'm usually heading to bed at 9:00 - not setteling in for hours of TV!
mornincoffee.gif

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Geez.... I'm lucky to get to bed before midnight, then up at 6am. Not enough hours in the day!

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow V! You're my hero!! If I'm not in bed between 9 and 9:30 I'm a zombie when the alarm goes off at 4am and I'll be nearly useless a good part of the morning.

bj taylor

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
it's set on my dvr. love watching it.
I also watch Alaska; Last Frontier about a multi-generational family that homesteads in Ak. gosh, they have it TOUGH. a little too hard for me. i'm still amazed watching it.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Cat, I have the BBC Planet earth series on Blu-ray. WE LOVE IT! I think we've watched the whole series all the way through at least twice. :D

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's really nice, but more people mixed in than other wildlife country shows. Too bad many humans don't care to preserve such wonders!