"Not for human consumption" seeds. Have you snacked on some?

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
What was that movie where the wife fed her abusive husband dog food for supper (a hash-looking substance)? While the kids looked on and snickered?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I have open several cans of stops stew, it did look good. it had pasta, carrots, peas and cubes of meat. Lucky I remember that fried almost any good is good !!

secuono

Garden Master
Reaction score
My animals are so picky. Low quality wet foods they won't eat, pate food they won't eat. There are some canned brands that look like human food put into a little can, that stuff, the dogs and cats love.
Some of the foil packs wet cat food, don't leave that pure garbage out, the stench is intense, just 2hrs later!
Simply Nourish is one that looks like real food, I won't eat dog or cat food, but it looks like real food, smells like real food, so the pets will eat it.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
My BIL went through the Purina plant once. Not saying everything they put in their foods are good, but the place was cleaner than the canning factory or meat processing plants he went through. Just saying.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
There is a show I think called "Cheapest Cheapscapes" where the woman ate cat food out of a can. She said it was cheaper than tuna. :eek:

Mary