Reaction score
. . . floor:

bathroom.jpg

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
My cousin sent me the picture LOL.

I did have the bathroom remodeled 2 years ago and WOW! I think I might have enjoyed getting used to the floor like this! I think . . .

I was going to say this on the thread about BYC. Then, on Rebbetzen's thread about her husband's trouble eating pretty salads and visiting the tea shop . . . I suppose it is all what you get used to :p.

Dear Cousin also had a photo of a bathroom with all (1 way) glass walls. She said she'd never be able to use it! I wouldn't have any trouble in there. I don't think most guys would :cool:!

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
My cousin sent me the picture LOL.

I did have the bathroom remodeled 2 years ago and WOW! I think I might have enjoyed getting used to the floor like this! I think . . .

I was going to say this on the thread about BYC. Then, on Rebbetzen's thread about her husband's trouble eating pretty salads and visiting the tea shop . . . I suppose it is all what you get used to :p.

Dear Cousin also had a photo of a bathroom with all (1 way) glass walls. She said she'd never be able to use it! I wouldn't have any trouble in there. I don't think most guys would :cool:!

Steve
My BIL would, he can't even use a public restroom if anyone else is in it!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am still thinking about having this floor installed

. . .

someone was talking about rugs just a couple of days ago. Think she would go for either of these ideas?

Steve ;)

Latest posts