Oh, gee, you got fired.

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Well you have nothing on these guys! I'm well aware that everyone has a horrible day now n then. And what are the two ways to relieve upset about your problems?
1 - Count your Blessings
2 - Look at people worse of then you.
So since I don't know all your blessings, I thought I'd comprise a list of people that are (were) worse off than you. I purposely went searching around on the internet looking for the most perilous predicament/results people ever had. So if you've had a bad day, hey, it could be worse....

....you could be Tollund Man

....or you could be his uncle, Otzi the Iceman

....you could be a polish DJ in 1938

....you could be Vick Rattlehead

....you could be a random dinosaur 65,000,000 years ago

....you could be Abraham Lincoln at Ford's Theatre

....you could be Lucretia

....you could be Augustus Caesar the day Rome burnt to the ground

....you could be accused of being a Witch in the 1600's

....you could be a dying viking watching the Valkyries ride away

....or worst of all you could be me right now, in a state of inner shock after seeing all of these graphic pictures....

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Me too. But I thought I'd comprise this list of the world's most sad troubled people ever. :p
1 - Tollund Man is a Bog Body. He was exucuted by being gagged, tied up and thrown into a bog in pre-roman Ireland (i think) the preroman celtic peoples were quite savage, it seems.
2 - Otzi was presumably a viking who died in warfare on a mountain in Scandinavia. He died from head beatings and a very ugly spear through his left shoulder. He's been mummified in the ice since.
3 - I don't need to tell you how WWII started....
4 - Vick Rattlehead is a mascot for some heavy metal band or something or other. I saw a painting of him falling from the sky in a burnin parachute, so he immediately got a place onthe list.
5 - the dinosaur thing would be legitimate except that there was no 65 million years ago...
6 - you should know what happened to Honest Abe....
7 - My lips are sealed.
8 - His empire burnt to the ground so he commited suicide :/
9 - They actually never burnt witches in the 1600's. That is a misconception. What they did was throw them into a lake all tied up. If they floated, that was a sign of witchcraft and they'd be executed. If they sunk, well, they'd drown but at least they were innocent :rollseyes:
10 - Norse mythology has this thing about fat people attached to horses :rollseyes:
11 - I am having a really good day compared to all of that. :)

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
You could be a broiler cockerel lving in a literal psychic hell of re-circulated air and eerie red lights, literally standing squished in with your compadres around a feeder and a waterer, unable to move, with only two fates to look forward to: Dying from a heartattack because you were bred with pathetic malstewardship, or dying at the hands of a Whizbang.

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Detlor Poultry said:
You could be a broiler cockerel lving in a literal psychic hell of re-circulated air and eerie red lights, literally standing squished in with your compadres around a feeder and a waterer, unable to move, with only two fates to look forward to: Dying from a heartattack because you were bred with pathetic malstewardship, or dying at the hands of a Whizbang.
Now that's just depressing. :/

fair weather chicken

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
i count the fact that i am blessed with a sense of humor, sometimes a little strange ,but just look at the world around us.

Latest posts