Oh my aching bones.....

2468Gardeningisgr8

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hubby and I worked in the garden's allll day.....weeding ....weeding and more weeding..my chickens where helping every step of the way.... also cutting grass ....planting and transplanting plants......But it was a beautiful day ....little rain in the late afternoon.....and not hot....time to pop some tylenol and put my feet up....thank you for listening to me whine...
But it does look really fine....

GrowinVeggiesInSC

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I'll bring the cheese! I want to whine about how sore I am, too! :lol:

I did the exact same: weeding, transplanting, lawn-mowing AND I edged the entire front yard. All. Day. Long.

Wish I had some chickens to help! :tools :watering

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yep same here, weeding, planting, digging, more weeding. But i had fun doing it and it was nice here today not too hot, nice and cool.
A good day at the garden finalizes as a restful sleep at night.

2468Gardeningisgr8

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Good Mornin' ...After getting hubby to massage my arms and shoulders I am ready for another day !....Beautiful blue sky's this morning....Just waiting for my coffee boost ! Have a great day everyone ! and thanks for listening to my "wine" the cheese would have been good ha ha ha !!!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Oh thank goodness we FINALLY had a day without rain. Super hot here though. We had a lot of the same to do in our yard, so I'm feeling your aches and pains. I hope you actually have time to go out and sit and enjoy all your work today!

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
And my back and my knees and my arms - did I mention my aching back?
Plus here in S. Carolina, it's hot - and the sun is bright. I sweat right away and drank about a gallon of water just to keep up today.

I work 12 hour shifts during the week and am a Weekend Warrior in the garden. I'm still waiting to get toughened up to all this....

2468Gardeningisgr8

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Yesterday I found that I actually do have raspberry plants growing! Imagine that....and also yesterday we started weeding the pastures ....alot of thistle
Why do we do this to ourselves....

Its suppose to rain today....I guess I'll have to wash some cloths for my family....house work .....BLAH!!!

Edit ....asking how many worms can a chicken eat?My two legged rottitillers where following me in the raspberry patch again....

Have a good day everyone...

2468Gardeningisgr8

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
davaroo said:
And my back and my knees and my arms - did I mention my aching back?
Plus here in S. Carolina, it's hot - and the sun is bright. I sweat right away and drank about a gallon of water just to keep up today.

I work 12 hour shifts during the week and am a Weekend Warrior in the garden. I'm still waiting to get toughened up to all this....
When it gets really hot here and I am in the garden I tie a dish towel to my jeans so I dont get sweat in my eyes...
I feel your pain ....last year it was my back...