Old Friends Get Together

Detlor Poultry

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
You know, one of the reasons that I love TEG is that the only 15 members who really ever post on here know each other all too well. If I were to run over to BYH and start an account there, and started posting in my usual forat, everyone would immediately start bugging me. But, You see, here I don't have to explain anything because you guys already know me in and out. I don't have to spend 45 minutes explaining about my fear of hamsters or why I break down in tears when I here the word exirpt or worst of all my general sense of humor, because you all already know that. On another forum, among the aliens, I would be doomed to waste 90% of the time tryin to explain why I never do business with paratroopers since that time I bought those waterskiis.....

And they'd just keep asking me stupid questions that have such obvious answers, like 'how'd you get that scar' or 'why do you think poodles are scary' or worse yet, 'John, what did you say my name was? You better have meant me!' or finally 'why'd you ask him if he was pregnant?'

You all have watched me mature as a member. You know about the Commando/Control-Mason thing from the BYC days and never bring it up because you know that scarred me for life and you don't want to bother me. You know how I successfully transplanted 111 Orpines into my garden and likewise why I visit the chiropractor every tuesday. Old Friends like you guys are great because, instead of explaining anything, I can now make new problems to discuss. :hugs

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
:yuckyuck You're a whackadoo, Det! At my house that's a term of endearment...because normal is so dull. I'll take strange and interesting over normal and boring any day of the week. :hugs

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
:lol:

Awww DP... how could we NOT love ya?? I mean.. you're named after my favorite drink (Dr Pepper...) and most the time when I read your posts I giggle at LEAST once! ;) :hugs

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The Mama Chicken said:
:yuckyuck You're a whackadoo, Det! At my house that's a term of endearment...because normal is so dull. I'll take strange and interesting over normal and boring any day of the week. :hugs
ditto :lol:

Latest posts