On the opposite end of the spectrum..

The Mama Chicken

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Y'all may remember a little rant I had a while back about my in-laws...
Well, this week my hubby's sister, mother, and grandmother are coming to visit. They are all a little bit wacky, but I love them.
They will eat anything I make, not being the picky type. :D
They are getting a room at a bed in breakfast nearby, and Nana says, "Oh, you guys should take the room for a night or two, we'll watch the kids." :weee
Just now, I was on FB saying something about cleaning out my kitchen cabinets, Nana tells me to wait until they get here, they'll help organize them. :hugs
So, I just want to make sure I'm as thankful for the awesome in-laws I have as I was cranky about the less than awesome ones. :love

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I find that things go alot smoother and more fun when there are "projects" to work on together. Otherwise, I feel they get bored and I have to entertain them!

Mary

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
What would the world be like without wacky outlaws. I could tell some stories about some on my side of the family too. I actually get along better with most of my outlaws than some of the ones on my side, though I have a few special ones on my side too.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I was blessed with FABULOUS in-laws. FIL passed sevral years ago. He is dearly missed. *Mom* is always ready to help, never a cross word. They NEVER missed a grandchilds T-ball to trsck activities. :D

Teka

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Oh my... where to start. My hubbie calls my mom his mother, saying she is the only mom who gave him love. Enough said?