berry_Bob

Leafing Out
Reaction score
this bunch has a fringe , the bed needs thinned out real bad

0715111738a.jpg

berry_Bob

Leafing Out
Reaction score
no they was already at our house we bought a couple yrs ago , I mowed them off last year LOL have a bed of them thats 3 ft X 8 ft

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have that exact same daylily too, Bob. I don't seem to enjoy this color of daylily as the other ones that are available now. Their old fashioned daylilies.

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Beautiful! There are so many different varieties of daylilly. You could have a garden entirely of them and have all the color in the world!

Rugosa1

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Hello to all your weed diggers out there, I am new to 'easy garden' and have just finished a 'tour' through this gardening site. I most probably am in the wrong forum so I will just keep on looking and learning about this, to me, new web site.
I do have 22 Roses, many Daylilies, Asian Lilies and everything in between. I am concentrating to keep a Hummingbird/Butterfly/Bees garden so I plant accordingly.
I do have many flower pictures a big number from this year already. The next thing is: how do I post images here? Have to search around to find out.
Have a nice day.

berry_Bob

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I use photobucket.com to down load my pics on then copy and paste the img code here

Latest posts