One of the Prettiest Places in the West

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is a Department of Interior photo taken in Rocky Mountain National Park:

BXSm-JhIQAAxSY8.jpg

As our foliage changes color again this fall, I thought you'd enjoy the picture of one of our national parks :cool:.

Steve

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ive driven through that park a couple of times, both times in the summer. I try to avoid the Rockies this time of year. Something about ice in the water bucket outside the tent when you wake up. That was early-August but further north across the Wyoming line, just above 7,000 feet.

I agree. It is a beautiful park even in summer.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for that beautiful photo. The only time I have been the Rockies is in the fall. Would love to see it in spring and summer, too. Winter, probably not, lol. The trees are late in turning around here (Southeast Missouri). I think in another week or 10 days they will look really good. Expecting our first freeze tonight, I believe.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow thank you for sharing. One more reason I REALLY want a small RV. Used to backpack all over the US but with the girls & a wife it's too hard to do that anymore. I figure its better than just sitting around looking at pictures.

Did Glacier national park, Isle Royal, the black hills, the Tetons, I got around. Haven't made Yosemite or Yellowstone yet but they are on the list. Just added Rocky Mountain National park too.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Beautiful photo, thanks for sharing Steve. I love the fall with it's fall colors. The clouds are even in fall colors on that picture!

Mary

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:plbb
I thought by the title you were posting a picture from my home park, Glacier! Well fine, i suppose Rocky Mountain is pretty too... haha, it is gorgeous!

I'm travelling and dont have access to my photos, or i'd post a competing picture from Glacier!

Latest posts