Orchids and open Bar You Know I Am Going

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
ccess to a private entrance to the Conservatory; an open bar featuring beer, wine, and specialty cocktails; a live DJ; and light bites in an exclusive space in the Conservatory’s stunning Aquatics house. Tickets are available now.

The Orchid Show Sponsors:

TOS_2018_Credits-700x100.png

Orchid Evenings Media Partner:

EdibleBronx.png

PixelServer

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score

View Message Online

MCO_4555_b-650.jpg

Orchid Evenings Are Back!
March 17, 24, & 31;
April 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, & 21

Stroll through The Orchid Show in the lush Conservatory while music, performers, and unmatched beauty create one of New York City’s most unique and spectacular evening outings. Enjoy specialty cocktails like the Dancing Lady—created just for Orchid Evenings by Edible Bronx’s head mixologist—and other refreshments available for purchase. This year, The Orchid Show features a series of installations crafted by Belgian floral artist Daniel Ost, each a living sculpture celebrating the complex beauty of these stunning flowers.

GET TICKETS LEARN MORE

Upgrade Your Orchid Evening with the Young Garden Circle Lounge
On April 14, upgrade your experience with the Young Garden Circle Lounge. You’ll gain exclusive access to a private entrance to the Conservatory; an open bar featuring beer, wine, and specialty cocktails; a live DJ; and light bites in an exclusive space in the Conservatory’s stunning Aquatics house. Tickets are available now.

The Orchid Show Sponsors:

TOS_2018_Credits-700x100.png

Orchid Evenings Media Partner:

EdibleBronx.png

PixelServer

2900 Southern Boulevard
Bronx, NY 10458

Unsubscribe

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
now that looks way to cool, would be neat to go to see.....oh wait did i say i would go look at flowers?....nope the booze had me

Latest posts