order not arriving...

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah i understand that the seed companies have a lot of seed orders to keep up with especially this time of the year. I dont mind waiting but at the same time dont want to wait to long then let it be too late to sow seeds. I sometimes order plants/seeds from ebay their usually quick and for the mints they seem to sell almost every kind at good prices. Thanks guys for your help!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Guess what i heard a doorbell today, my Order from Park Seed came today YEAH :D !!! :cool:

I'm glad it finally arrived so i will be planting my peas maybe tomorrow or the next day now that i have the innoculent. There are a few items that were sold out so i'll have to ask them about those items but other than that i'm happy with my order.

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
ams3651 said:
I ordered a little while back from Baker Creek and they are usually very fast. It took more than a week and they enclosed a note saying they were so swamped they were running behind. Still very quick shipping I though. But I think most companies are getting too many orders to keep up with it.
I ordered from Pinetree Garden Seeds back on February 28th - and to this date I still don't have my order. I am less than pleased with them, their prices are good but this year their customer service is in the tank! They were the first order I placed and will be the last order I receive.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
i never used an innoculent before for peas, so i took a look to use what it looked like, the one i ordered isnt really a powder it looks more like little granules, it says to sprinkle it on the pea seeds before you cover with soil is this fine or should i coat the seeds then sow?