PA -- Plantaholics Anonymous

Rosalind

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Lord have mercy. Don't tell my husband I did this, but I went to the garden center today. I had a firm intention of buying only neem spray and pepper seedlings to replace the ones the grey demon kitty devoured. I left with scented geraniums, lavender, a flat of paste tomatoes, some other tomatoes I wanted, one of each kind of basil they had, plus the pepper seedlings and neem spray...And this is after I told him last week that we can't afford a motorcycle + insurance payment.

Worse, I'm going back in two weeks to get some hanging baskets. It'll be Memorial Day, we're having guests, we should get hanging baskets...

patandchickens

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
sparks said:
What about all those seedlings you just can`t throw away?:happy_flower
Oh good heavens, YES. And when you divide plants (because they need it, or to reduce their size) who can just THROW AWAY all those poor little innocent pieces? It seems so cruel. Just *have* to find somewhere out of the way to tuck them in...

P.s. anyone want a bushel and a half of Lamb's Ear divisions ;P

Pat, who has learned to throw some things away, lamb's ear being the one that first really necessitated it

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
patandchickens said:
sparks said:
What about all those seedlings you just can`t throw away?:happy_flower
Oh good heavens, YES. And when you divide plants (because they need it, or to reduce their size) who can just THROW AWAY all those poor little innocent pieces? It seems so cruel. Just *have* to find somewhere out of the way to tuck them in...

P.s. anyone want a bushel and a half of Lamb's Ear divisions ;P

Pat, who has learned to throw some things away, lamb's ear being the one that first really necessitated it
Pat, I'll take the lamb's ear - I'll find SOMEPLACE to put! :lol: