*peeks head in*

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Me too!! I just get so busy with the kids and the husband and the dogs and the chickens and the rabbits and the list goes on and on!! LOL

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Nacho, I was just thinking about you and Vfem 2 days ago. Glad you are back. How is Vfem doing? If you still keep in contact with her tell her she is missed.

Mary

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@Nyboy Oh we already have that started and even some plants in the ground!! ;) I have some broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and some butterhead lettuce in the ground already, with more broccoli, cauliflower (which has PURPLE heads that turn lime green when cooked), and lettuce to come. The brussel sprouts were an impulse buy at the local feed store. We've never tried them before, but, they were only $2 for a pack of 4, so why not? We had the room in the garden this year, and actually have an entire bed that we're going to plant with flowers just because we couldn't think of what to plant in it! :p
Other than that, we're doing the normals, corn, tomatoes (mexico midget and an heirloom mix which are currently spending some time outside to start hardening off), cucumbers, watermelon, squash (I don't remember which kind.. LOL) sweet peppers, radish, and spinach. One of my Mexico Midget plants is going to be planted on the other side of the house so I can save some seeds this year. That little bugger produced a TON of itty bitty grape tomatoes and they were DELICIOUS!
I really am going to make a conscious effort to come back more than once or twice a year... LOL I promise!! :plbb