injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Greensage45 said:
I suspect that Injunjoe is a hippie!

LOL :lol:

Ron
Did someone mention hippie?
Funny I got carded for some beer the other day.
That made me feel good. I handed my drivers lic.
I said, that is funny my hair is older then 21.

peace.gif

nittygrittydirtdigger

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Ahem. I am a middle class, middle aged homemaker. I was not a hippie. Those pictures in the family album of that skinny long-haired girl with her hair parted down the middle, wearing love beads, superwide bellbottoms that started somewhere in the vicinity of her hipbones, and a tie-dyed haltertop........I have no idea who she is. ;)

Injunjoe, that is the coolest peace sign! Is it your own special design or is it available for "lifting"?

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
nittygrittydirtdigger said:
Ahem. I am a middle class, middle aged homemaker. I was not a hippie. Those pictures in the family album of that skinny long-haired girl with her hair parted down the middle, wearing love beads, superwide bellbottoms that started somewhere in the vicinity of her hipbones, and a tie-dyed haltertop........I have no idea who she is. ;)

Injunjoe, that is the coolest peace sign! Is it your own special design or is it available for "lifting"?
I found it on Photobucket.
mugshot.gif

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Personally I ask myself all the time "What in the H*** happened to the Hippies!

I certainly think they either all got abducted or something!

I was never a hippie (too young actually), but I was raised by a hippie of sorts. My first albums were 'Pearl' by Janis Joplin, Cheech and Chong, and Woodstock album!

I had beads, and I had colorful clothing like African style. I never fit in. I never had friends to relate to. Most said I was a generation off, but I disagree. My timing is perfect!

I watched the Musical 'HAIR' like a thousand times. I loved Billy Jack!

The newest movie I adore is 'Across the Universe' ...a creative interpretation of a story being told through some Beatles' Songs...here is the Trailer, you have to see it!
http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/acrosstheuniverse/

Just click "enter this site" and you will find the menu for the trailer and a ton of music clips. The actors all used their own voices in song!

I am so taken by this movie...it is in my blood! I LOVE SADIE!

Ron

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It is funny how a post can evolve; however, I bet those Plant Guru's, if they are over 50, are Hippies! LOL :lol:

Sadly, it was a time of innocence, and it is no longer available to us; I find this was the big loss, our innocence! Kids today are overexposed. I still try to keep anything violent out of my own mind's eye through movies and such, but it is hard.

I think, however, that there are new youngsters with a far better voice that anyone can imagine. I am glad there is still some hope left!

Ron

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I adore patchoulli but I am sorry but unshaved woman's armpits are highly overrated :p so is free love it gets very messy and people need hard core drugs to get over the mistakes they make on drugs! you know how many people are getting liver transplants these days because of their "hippy" past ..ask David Crosby (oh I still love CSN and sometimes Y)

LOL!

and besides you guys are way too young to be hippies... Hell I am too young to be a hippyand I am 51 Ron!!!! ..my babysitter however was a hippy and took care of me until she got fired for taking me hitchhiking at 10 years of age :)

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
earth muffin sounds better to me :)

too cute!

ok neohippy good hygiene mentally and physically but smells like patchoulli and has dreads :) I like that look

Latest posts