Pheasant problem!!!

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Before I offered up "me and my dogs skills" :p I was seriously going to suggest next year planting some sacrificial cherry tomatoes closer to the edge where they appear at. Something like a sweet 100. A few of those being as prolific as they are should keep the pheasant fed and out of your garden. That's a win win situation and how Id handle it for next year. I'm a big fan of pheasants gorgeous wily birds that I have a lot of respect for.

But seriously though that's how we'd cook them and serve them. Pheasant deserves nothing less.

Adambelmont321

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I will just go out and chase them with a broom ! This might REALLY help.. :D Good one desertlady

Ethan

Leafing Out
Reaction score
thistlebloom said:
I remember it, but we never watched it. My dad controlled the television in those days. :)
hehehe :lol:, you missed a great program, but you shall also be cached him over youtube.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Of course I remember Hee Haw!

They need to make shows like that again!

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
What about a scare crow?
There is also a product that you attach to your hose. It is heat sensitive and send out a squirt of water in the direction of the animal. I think I saw then in the Gardeners Supply catalog. Never tried it. I would try cheap netting.

Latest posts