Photos from a lovely day in the garden :)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
A long time ago, co-worker's wife made apple butter and gave me one of those half of a half pint jars of it. She used red hots cinnamon candy in it and it was so good, I rationed it out but all too soon, it was all gone. What do you make with your apples?

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
A long time ago, co-worker's wife made apple butter and gave me one of those half of a half pint jars of it. She used red hots cinnamon candy in it and it was so good, I rationed it out but all too soon, it was all gone. What do you make with your apples?
Nothing usually! :hideO.K. when they are not all bug eaten or bruised, I will make applesauce or slice for dehydrated apples... It would help if we would remember to do dormant spray, etc. in proper time!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen pictures of your garden. So jealous of all that space. :) Your peas look great. That's one veggie that I have trouble growing because of pests.

Mary

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
So beautiful!! I need to get My camera out, too. ;)
DD, who moved 10 miles up the road with her sister into a 1/4 acre lot wants ME to get bees!! I told her no, I have enough trouble with flies around my horses!!
I love your arched trellis!!
It really is satisfying to put in the gardening prep time. :clap

Latest posts