Pictures!!! (36)

adeledamate

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Wonderful garden and nice looking chickens!! Can't wait to see more photos of your harvests. What a wonderful field. The view out my front door is houses and just beyond the houses the skyline of Los Angeles. I much prefer your view. Someday......
I keep playing the lotto with my fingers crossed.

beth1966

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Wow! You guys have a beautiful place! That rooster was gorgeous. Sorry you lost him. :(
We hope to move to North Carolina sometime. Hopefully not too long. You are lucky, lucky,
lucky! I enjoyed your pictures!:)

chickenboy8

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

We don't own the field in the picture, but is our nieghbors field and he lets us go over there when ever we won't to.

GardenGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I love your pics! That field is beautiful.

Just out of curiosity, in the first pic of this years flock there is a black and white chicken above the buff colored one. What kind of chicken is it. Is it male or female and does it have 5 toes? Odd questions I know, but we have a 8 week old chicken that looks just like that, although we are pretty sure he's a roo, but we don't know what breed he is.

Thanks!

chickenboy8

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
She is a silver laced wyndotte hen only 4 toes. I am going to take some more pictures today, I'll take a new picture of her.