Pineapple grown in the greenhouse

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Fresh home grown pineapple is a crop for the very patient. My greenhouse was filled with the sweet aroma of pineapple. I harvested the pineapple and will share it with family for dinner.
DSC_4300.jpeg

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Fresh home grown pineapple is a crop for the very patient. My greenhouse was filled with the sweet aroma of pineapple. I harvested the pineapple and will share it with family for dinner.View attachment 63145
Wow, look at that color! Pineapple is normally shipped semi-green, so to get one fully ripened on-plant, picked fresh (pausing for a deep sigh) what a privilege! :drool

Please tell me you are working in a pineapple/daylily cross, for all of us here. Oh, and for the good of humanity too. :lol:

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wow, look at that color! Pineapple is normally shipped semi-green, so to get one fully ripened on-plant, picked fresh (pausing for a deep sigh) what a privilege! :drool

Please tell me you are working in a pineapple/daylily cross, for all of us here. Oh, and for the good of humanity too. :lol:
hahahaha. Daylily flowers are edible and I am told taste rather peppery. Now to make them pineappley.

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score

I brought it for dinner at my son's home. We all shared in the sweet aromatic taste. The 4 month old baby seems to react to the smell, and my 3 year old grandson could not get enough. He has watched it grow from a flower and kept wanting to eat it. It must be perfect to eat. And it was.

akroberts

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Fresh home grown pineapple is a crop for the very patient. My greenhouse was filled with the sweet aroma of pineapple. I harvested the pineapple and will share it with family for dinner.View attachment 63145
I can almost smell and taste it just by seeing the picture. Great job 👍👏

Latest posts