Pink Jasmine and Nasturshim leaf (Pic)

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Last year I planted a Pink Jasmine vine. Right now it is in full bloom and the fragrance is wonderful!! I planted it in the back garden, near the chicken coop.
March2009PinkJasmineemail.jpg

I think it is called "Pink" Jasmine because the flower buds are a light pink color before they open.

And is this a huge Nasturshim leaf or what!! It is in the back garden too. There must be some good soil in that bed!!

March2009Nasturshimleafemail.jpg

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
You're killing me! Absolutely killing me!!!!! :lol:

You just wait until I can slap pictures of my tulips all over here. :smack

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
vfem said:
You're killing me! Absolutely killing me!!!!! :lol:

You just wait until I can slap pictures of my tulips all over here. :smack
I love tulips!! They only last one season here, if left in the ground. They can't take our heat. I used to know a fellow that spend $100's of dollars every Spring on Tulip bulbs and had a party for all his friends when they finally bloomed. He had to plan it just right, to be the best effect before the heat came and made them all croak off!

I can hardly wait to see all the photos of flowers that people in "normal" climates grow in the Spring and Summer!!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I've been planting, and getting in new pots on the deck for a full redesign of the deck. I have so many things in, and I even designed some flower/veggie signs I have in the ground all over the yard labeling what will grow there someday.

ALL my tulips have buds up, they just haven't opened yet. When they do I'll be out with my daughter taking TONS of pictures.

Of all the things I'm waiting on... the only thing I have with a bloom on it... of all things.... is one lonely larkspur! Weird huh?! :p

Latest posts