Please Excuse The Dust :)

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

We're (finally) working on the content portion of TEG. We've got a slick looking design and some articles ready to go.

There may be some errors, problems, etc. while we tweak things. Also, we'll probably change up the colors of the forum to match the site a little better.

Thanks for all your patience and support!

bid

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I like the green, surprised me. :lol: Thank you!

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Still a bit to do, but it is coming along! I'm mostly trying to have the site and forum have a consistent look so people don't get confused when going between the two.

beefy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
whoa. i was totally disoriented by the new homepage. i was like how did i manage to go to the wrong page by clicking on the link at the bottom of byc?! LOL.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully you guys like it. We're trying to have some content pages to the site, just like we have on BYC.

Let us know what you think. We can't promise we'll change it, but we want to hear your thoughts, commments, and feedback (on the new site and forum).

:thumbsup

Lunachick

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Wow! I thought I messed up signing on and got some other Easy Garden thing! Wow It's a stand out! :rainbow-sun Very attractive! :)

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I didn't know what you guys were talking about because I just come right in here - looks awesome, Rob!