Pondering while drinking coffee

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
We’ve seen a lot of changes in this country from Jan.2020 that have affected all of us. I use to come on here to learn but also to see how certain posters were doing. (I know I don’t know them but there was the internet attachment). They no longer come on here. Have we become an intolerant site? Maybe life just got too busy? Whatever reason, they are missed. I promise not to harass them by “telling Mom” or “calling them a pea picker” (yes, Bay, I know you are still here-bless your pea picking heart).

Hope everyone enjoys this day God has given us and pass the joy to everyone.

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
I quit coming on for quite a while because it seemed that we all got so opinionated on things that had nothing to do with gardening. And, unfortunately, the pandemic and political upheaval has made me less trustful and open. I don't talk to people in person as much either. This is not a good thing, but I'm not sure how to change at this point. And I'm not sure I want to.
The two couples that we used to go out to dinner with, I find it boring to be around them now. The conversations are dominated by the men, talking about things that interest them. (Not gardening, cooking, hiking, social matters, or the book they are reading now. Mostly carburetors, guns, fishing, or what they were doing 50 years ago.) I'm done with sitting on a hard chair for two hours listening to two boring old men reminisce, lol.
So, yeah, I need to start getting back on here more frequently, before I forget how to communicate altogether.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've lost interest too. I check for Bay updates, and Digits but little else. Its a drag to be gardening here, with the smoke for 2 months, heat dome, and lack of water.