Potting Shed Improvements

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
The past few weeks I have been busy in the yard making lots of improvements. One of the projects was to clean up my potting shed. It is next to the chicken coop. I keep all the garden tools, pots, potting soil, chichen feed, my manure tea jug, etc in there. It never looked "neat" no matter how I straightened things up on the shelves.

So... I came up with an idea just to cover it all up with a curtain of sorts. I found some fabric for $.99 a yard. It is a great blue and white potted plant print. I think it looks much better now. I didn't think to take any before photos!! Silly me!!

Here is looking from the outside.

July7th2009Lookingfromoutsideemail.jpg

This is looking directly north. The roof is shade cloth.
Someday I hope to have a real roof on the potting shed.

July7th2009LookingNorthEmail.jpg

and this is this is looking at the other side.

July7th2009LookingNortheastemail.jpg

If you are wondering about all the white containers, they are old laundry soap containers, that I use to gather rain water when it rains. Rain water is best for starting new seedlings.

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Very nice and cozy. So where is the beer cooler?

Seriously, it reminds me of the beachfront massage cabanas in Cancun. Maybe you need to hire a muscular Mexican masseuse to come in once a week, eh?

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
;) Looks great rebbetzin!!

I love how you have that spot outside the coop where it says EGGS, just ready to lift the top door and gather eggs.

Latest posts