Predictive Text, You Know That.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
The "You Know That" we're the first 3 words to appear in my line of predictive text at the top of my keyboard. After clicking first one, the next appeared, click - then number 3.

Try this:

I am here today because ... what are the next several words your device predicts?

I am here today because I'm just curious.

Steve
ps you can make your own rule as to which predicted word to choose ;). those were the ones that were closest to my "typing thumb" :D.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
i turn all that stuff off along with spelling correction. if i make a mistake it's either intentional or not. i'm not sure which. :)

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
That predictive text feature is most annoying when the family & I are texting back & forth. It's easy to miss it (or the erroneous auto-correct) until too late. It certainly does create some humorous messages though, which can take on a life of their own & actually stimulate further conversation.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
I Hate when I try to text somebody with a uniquely spelled name and autocorrect keeps changing it to whatever seems most likely. I have to sometimes change the name back 3x or More to finish the text.
I DO like that my standard spiel to confirm a loan signing by texting comes up, so I only need to tap my screen to write it.