Price increases and shortages

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Just had to look that news up. Two Gulf of Mexico projects and one in Alaska.
Why did they cancel all three projects? It read to me like this:

Well, you know that we had to like make a decision about this, and however it was played out, like we took the data and analyzed all the high and low points of the scale, and then, you know, the pilotable point was made that required a thorough, you know, like a consensus of opinions from officials close to the projects, which then, you know, made the necessary adjustments in the relational confluence of the forces that could possibly, you know, impede the................................................................................................................................................

Dirtmechanic

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I figured it out. Sorry I have taken this moment to record my thoughts but consider yourself my diary.

The purpose of the Federal Bank raising rates is literally to destroy the economy. The rough tool in our sophisticated age seems stupid to me but these are not my words, you can find the idea in the financial news sites.

Demand for under supplied commodities and other necessaries then will not or does not continue to price spike, which is inflation. So that is an idea that is not unalienable to the Fed. Demand Destruction is the new political buzzword, because it executes the purpose of raising interest rates while not raising the interest premium that should be paid on 30 Trillion of USA Government Debt.

What a tangled web we weave for our future.

Traditional raising of Fed rates is stupid for our US Budgeting and world banks have also Globally understood this is good for the politicians that support them as places like Japan and UK have massive debts for the same lack of ethical control in their respective leaderships.

Personally I think the website reddit has the right Idea, upvote the politicians and they get paid more, downvote them off the front pages of useful laws and they get less. But for freedoms sake make their votes further subject to review and overview of the public vote. The people that are paid by the treasury cannot make rules for the treasury. Period. My representatives are not paid by the government. The government pays for its representative. Thats why they are so nasty during election times.

I really like that payment tier idea! We should change their pay structure. But they are in charge of their pay structure! That is a ethics point to consider.

ps: remember how judges have to recuse themselves for self dealing risk, yet the houses and senators and others like governers do not since they are charged as the babysitters. I think the internet is showing us some unpleasant reality.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
speaking of a partially regulated market driven system as anything other than chaotic as some sort of conspiracy driven thing is rediculous.

Latest posts