Proof that God looks after widow(er)s, orphans & fools

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
The ONLY damage...........

6615_115.jpg

Don't think that I could have been much luckier.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Phew! Power tools are incredible- but so dangerous! Reminds me of a few close calls! DH fell out of a tree with a running chainsaw! Once I walked into DH's moving circular saw. Same thing- tore my pants! Glad your guardian angel was with you!

Andy J

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
You know,I think about this all the time.I'm fairly handy with a chainsaw but this can happen regardless of how careful you are.I don't like to use mine when I'm alone.One kick back,a slip of footing,a vine,or tripping,and you could be walking around with a nub.

Andy

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Funny thing about chain saws is you usually get hurt when you know darn well you're doing something you shouldn't.

henrietta23

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
We had a friend who made a bad decision while cutting down a tree. He got his saw stuck in the tree. He decided to use his tractor to pull on the tree and loosen the saw. He is no longer with us. Granted it was the tree, not the saw, that killed him but I admit I'm really nervous any time DH is using his saw.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I hate to get a chain saw jammed in a big tree. I've spent hours with wedges and come alongs getting the darn things out.

henrietta23

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
hoodat said:
I hate to get a chain saw jammed in a big tree. I've spent hours with wedges and come alongs getting the darn things out.
This guy's impatience is what did him in. Rather than spend hours with wedges and come alongs, he tried to take a short cut. It was awful!

Latest posts