~ QUIRKY GARDEN FENCES ~

lobopatrick

Sprout
Reaction score
You might ask some individuals in the place what-if any creatures are in your place and how they handle them. Or you can go to a reliable baby's room or discover your regional expansion workplace to get that details.
We have wallet gophers and have to range the end of the bins with components fabric (very little wire) Some have bunnies, floor hogs, turkeys and record goes on
The size is up to you and your pocketbook! You can go as low as 8" or so, but if you think of any seniors or impaired seeking to lawn it would be awesome to have some bins about seated stage with a rim for someone to sit on. Maybe 18" high?
I saw an excellent boy look venture at a mature apt where the mattresses were different from 1-3', all staggered. It was very awesome looking as well as excellent for different capabilities of the citizens.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here's a pic of a garden fence from one of the ladies on my forum...she lives in BC and this is the type of fencing they do there to keep out the deer. Pretty, huh?

IMG_20160215_083107.jpg

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey, that IS a good idea. It would be very intimidating to the deer, but probably not hard or expensive to do.

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
It looks like it took a lot of work...almost looks like a Masai corral, but more streamlined and artistic looking.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
I miss Hattie, (the author of this post). I've always wondered if she's gone. :( I wish family would let us know when something happens. We get close to a lot of people here. I'm going to show my husband my login in case he ever needs to use it so that you all are aware of what's happening.

Mary

Latest posts