Quotes and thoughts for the day

Poka_Doodle

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Think daily if this was the last thing they remembered of you, would you be proud? Because that will happen.
Said from an experience I can summarize if need be

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Flea market gardening!?

I wonder what @Larisa would think of that name ..!

:)

Steve

Literally - it gardening style. Flea Market Gardening- things and re-use of ordinary items for creative projects in the garden. For example, cultivation of flowers in boots and pans. Or is not that ? There is a hidden meaning? :cool::cool::cool:

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
1002671_354229531429939_5548792224980032729_n.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Literally - it gardening style. Flea Market Gardening- things and re-use of ordinary items for creative projects in the garden. For example, cultivation of flowers in boots and pans. Or is not that ? There is a hidden meaning? :cool::cool::cool:
I think that's probably it, @Larisa :).

Flea markets are where individuals sell old goods that they no longer have use for.

People do buy old things there to use for planters.

Good job, Larisa!

Steve

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
You are exactly right Larisa :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Roosevelt's grandson told how they would get up on a morning at his grandfather's home.

Theodore would take them for walks. His idea was to set a direction by the compass and go off in that direction ............ no matter what they found in their way. @Nyboy , who may know the terrain around Oyster Bay, might have some idea of what it would mean a hundred years ago. Hills, canyons, fences, rivers .... you just continued South by Southwest ...!

I've done that, by the way. It is fun to get outta the vehicle somewhere in the mountains and just .... go! I don't remember if I'd yet read about Roosevelt but .... I had a compass!

:) Steve

Latest posts