Garden Master
Reaction score
you are awesome.jpg

WELL.... YOU ARE :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
:hugs

I want to say something about having two shoulders that often are required to carry too much.

And how, the act of turning and looking over one shoulder means that we turn away and might make it so that we miss the fact that someone else, and maybe many others from times and places without end, are looking over that other shoulder of ours.

Steve

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
@canesisters
Loneliness - is if you do not find someone special.
It is he who can call you late at night when you sleep for a long time. Call to ask: "And what are you doing, old dog?" And instead of being offended, you will laugh.

It is he who to poke one's nose into your business, will be better to know what you need.
It is he who will bring you home-made food that you do not like. But out of courtesy you will chew it and praise.
It is he who will read you like a book easily and make their notes in the margins. But the one to whom you can share your dream.

Now think - do you want it?
And if you need to - go and take it.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It really helps me to know that *others* have been through some of the circumstances that I find myself in. We won't survive everything but if they can relate their experiences to me ~ as some have on *TEG* ~ it helps me to know that I can survive or, at least, maintain some dignity.

Yesterday, I met a person who has been undergoing treatment for bone cancer for over a year. He seemed in fairly good health at that moment. Certainly, he was friendly.

We avoid these issues too often and ~ dang ~ it may be to our detriment and the detriment of those we care for. Hopefully, it is good for these challenged people to talk about their experiences or whatever they want to talk about. They have something to share and should be given the chance to know that it is of value.

Steve