Raised the lid to the grill, this morning, and inside of it was.....

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Carol Dee said:
You are a brave man Boggy! I would have joined Petey and not gone near the thing. *shiver* I do not really mind snakes when I expect to see them. Just don't like them surprising me in odd places. :th
You just gotta keep in mind.......If you control the head, you control the snake. All ya have to worry about, is getting ahold of the head.:lol:

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thanks for the heart attack!

I can't handle snakes. Not even one's in pictures! :th

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh Boggy, I can't believe you're TOUCHING that thing! I am not particularly scared of snakes, but I don't think I could bring myself to pick one up. *shudders just looking at the pic*

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
journey11 said:
Oh Boggy, I can't believe you're TOUCHING that thing! I am not particularly scared of snakes, but I don't think I could bring myself to pick one up. *shudders just looking at the pic*
Just, don't think of it as being a snake........think of it as being a very long lizard without legs :lol:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
boggybranch said:
journey11 said:
Just, don't think of it as being a snake........think of it as being a very long lizard without legs :lol:
I am NOT picking up a lizard either !!!!

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I'm one of those weirdos that likes critters others hate. I find snakes beautiful, spiders fascinating and skunks buddies. The only exception I can thik of is cottonmouth moccasins. Those things are just plain out to pick a fight.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I find them all fascinating and have a place in God's creation. But don't like 'em popping up where I do not think they should be! Warn me BEFORE you bring a snake, lizard, etc... for my inspection. :) My Sis is much braver. She has been know to jog home with a snake in her hand and coiled around her arm to show here husband and sons that are AFRAID of snakes. (O.K. she is just a bit sadistic, too.) LOL.

Latest posts