Rebbetzin, should visit Mary & bring her a tiny pecan pie

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think our "Pie Maker" Rebbetzin, should visit Mary & bring her a tiny pecan pie.

If we can't arrange that . . . let's see . . . what would Mary like . . . can't be CCR or Tina Turner . . .

. . . somehow . . . all the same voice . . . I'm not really sure . . . somewhere . . .

click the pie, Mary

click the pie, Mary

click the pie, Mary

digitS'

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Steve, I think you have too much time on your hands, now that your gardening season is over! lol.

I have seen Cats 3 times and love the song Memory.

Those pies sure look good. Don't know if you have Nations burgers where you live but we have one in town that also carries alot of different pies. Decided I was going to break my healthy eating streak today and have a piece of pecan pie. Well they had all the others but NO pecan pie!:he I guess it was just not meant to be. :(

Mary

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, I really should get out more but these new high-tech keyboards . . . I just can't resist clicking them! (Then, I suggest clicking the little full-screen option down in the right corner.) :):

Who knows what interesting people I'll meet and what they might be up to . . . Young people are often so creative and fun. Maybe they'd enjoy my carrot & raisin muffins :):

Steve

Latest posts