Resisting Temptation....

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
10%2028%2016%20Resisting%20Temptation%20email_zps12vsb5ua.jpg

Whenever we had leftover meat scraps, I freeze them in small amounts on a cookie sheet. And then store them in a ziplock bag in the freezer. Then I can add one to Cherokee's dinner each night.

10%2028%2016%20Meat%20on%20Counter%2004%20email_zpsvi4a1dyh.jpg

I got the series of photos above while doing this. Cherokee was so funny... He wouldn't touch any of the meat on the counter. He is such a good boy!

rebbetzin

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
As a teenage I made many trips to supermarket to replace meat my mother was defrosting on stove top.
So far, he has never taken anything off the counter. I even pointed to the piece of meat, as if to give him permission to take it, and he wouldn't do it. I am happy really... that must mean he knows it is a "forbidden" thing to do!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
We have all those cute photos on the internet. They are the "after" picture of the guilty dog.

Something I especially like about dogs ... I should say "the dog," singular. There are people/dog relationships and dog/dog relationships.

Imagine what a little competition would do to that big guy's restraint ... ha! Rebbetzin, he knows how to keep you wrapped around his toe and the value of being a good little boy.

;) Steve

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
On the Sunday Morning show on CBS this morning, there was a piece about dogs. Some researchers believe that dogs can tell when you are expected home by being able to smell how old your scent in the house is. That works for the routine comings and goings, but how about the surprise homecomings? Still a lot to learn.
@rebbetzin, your dog is beautiful, and apparently very smart! Good boy!!

Latest posts