Rose 'MidasTouch'

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,

I have been waiting for Midas Touch to display, but this fall there seems to be a bit of nitrogen-stress going on in my garden. Next year will be nicer! I will add next year's pictures to this thread!

Midas Touch

jaje41.jpg

2w24ro0.jpg

219p5hy.jpg

2955rph.jpg

Ron :bouquet

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow Ron... how'd you get pictures all the way from Next Year?!?! You're amazing! :gig

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
vfem said:
Wow Ron... how'd you get pictures all the way from Next Year?!?! You're amazing! :gig
LOL...such a goof! I meant that next year's Midas pictures will be much better than those (which are yesterdays, literally LOL), and I will use this post as the medium in presenting them! :D

Silly me, it does say up there that I am posting Next Year's Pictures! LOL :gig Where was I last night? ummm, too much garden stuff!

Sam, I think I have 20 adult roses, and about 5 mini roses, and then this year I managed to create 6 new baby roses (two of which were stolen by friends!) LOL

Ron :watering

ps... I promise better Midas pics next season for certain!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
:lol: I'm sorry, I know what you meant I just couldn't help myself but post that!

BTW, that yellow is GORGEOUS! :rainbow-sun

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I just can't take all the pretty pics. It is pics like these that make me want a rose bush.....

Latest posts