"Roundup" Kills More Than Weeds

Ladyhawke1

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks Boggy.

Once we are made awarewe then can easily see where the trail leads and how it may affect us.

This is not a criticism but an observation by an old person hoping to get older. It takes about fifteen years or more for everyone to become better informed. This information has been out there for over fifteen years. This is a dangerous schedule.

Can you guess the damage that has already been done because this information was not put on PAGE ONE..and why is that? You can blame the industry.

http://www.ourstolenfuture.org/basics/hardback.htm

I read this book OUR STOLEN FUTURE back in the nineties.

I look for credentials, source integrity, and who is footing the bill. Make sure you and your children are well versed in the sciences. It will make the biggest different in your life and in the choices you make. You are then armed with knowledge and not rhetoric. :rolleyes:

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
WOW, my brother uses this stuff like it is water. He and I have had several arguements over it. He sprays it everywhere. He will spray his garden before he tills it so he does get as many weeds then complains that his plants are doing well. :barnie Go Freak'n Figure. But now that there is proof that it is causing harm to him and his family maybe I can get him to quit using it.

Thanks for the post.

lupinfarm

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Sigh, unfortunately its the only thing that will kill our gi-freaking-gantic thistles and the stinging nettles that sometimes come out of the cracks between stone in the cellar stairs (which are outside).

We don't use it on our vegetable garden though!

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
Sigh, unfortunately its the only thing that will kill our gi-freaking-gantic thistles and the stinging nettles that sometimes come out of the cracks between stone in the cellar stairs (which are outside).

I kill thistles, around here, with distilled white vinegar. It's faster and does a much better job, to me, than Roundup.

lupinfarm

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
boggybranch said:
lupinfarm said:

I kill thistles, around here, with distilled white vinegar. It's faster and does a much better job, to me, than Roundup.
:( It didn't work...I swear! They were like 10ft tall and had TRUNKS not stems. They're gone now LOL, thank heavens... we had about 40ft of them.

boggybranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
lupinfarm said:
boggybranch said:
lupinfarm said:

:( It didn't work...I swear! They were like 10ft tall and had TRUNKS not stems. They're gone now LOL, thank heavens... we had about 40ft of them.
Hahahahaha....gotta treat em while they're plants.....before they become trees. LOL

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
boggybranch said:
lupinfarm said:
boggybranch said:
Hahahahaha....gotta treat em while they're plants.....before they become trees. LOL
:yuckyuck