Rylahn here a newbie :)

rylahn ernandez

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Isn't it wonderful to meet new friends talked about everything and share our common passion as well as our experiences in everyday life. Hope to hear from you all soon. :cool:

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
:welcome Hello Rylahn, you will love it here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Let us know more about you, too!

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hi, and Welcome. What kind of things do you like to grow? We always like to know what part of the country (or the world) you are in so we know the type of temperatures and weather you get to deal with.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
rylahn ernandez said:
Isn't it wonderful to meet new friends. . . . ? :cool:
Yes! I love meeting new folks from different parts of the country and the world. Never thought it would be possible in my youth. Are you a member of BYC and/or BYH as well?

This IS a fun and helpful place for everything gardening related. Being addicted to playing in the soil, it is nice to talk with others that share my condition.

I grow on 30 acres in south-est, central-est Wisconsin with a zone map that has changed over the past 40 years from 4 - 5b. Where do you hail from? Where are you now? What type of gardening interests you most?

Glad to have you growing with us!

Love, Smart Red

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Howdy. :frow
It's kind of like a big common area here behind all our backyards

Except if it really was, we'd all be making a big common garden there! Lol!

:welcome

rylahn ernandez

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Happy to be a member here. Glad to be here as everyone is so friendly and helpful. ;)

Latest posts