Seed Exchange

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This is a good idea!

I would probably be smart to send in a package of seeds and a self addressed stamped envelope so everyone really does put in the SAME amount to make it fair.

We should also distinguish if this is going to be veggie seeds only... being this time of year, we should also focus on cool weather crop veggies if we go with edibles only?!

Or we could opt to do both veggie/flower and its luck of the draw?!

I think this is a great plan, and I'm in... so andy, you really going to take this on too?!

HiDelight

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I can not manage or help or work or plan or do or anything but participate with zest and plenty of seeds to share :) :throw

so you guys figure it out and then I will jump in and follow what ever rules you make!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yeah, thats my issue... I take on WAY too much these day... with a 2 year old and a business and my garden... ect ect... I would not be the one to be happy knowing I dropped the ball somewhere.

Plus, we have several issues in the family to be dealt with this month... and its some sad stuff I have to put first.

PotterWatch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm willing to take in all the seeds and then send them out if Andy can't do it. I definitely want to participate as well. I'm going to be out of town until September 1st though.

gingernutranger

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
When we did this in another group we would have themes considoring it was art. We could do things like winter gardening, or herb trades and all of that. I could probly host it, if people send a SASE.

I would like to start of with winter gardening. I will get back with rules on how this works soon.

davaroo

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
gingernutranger said:
When we did this in another group we would have themes considoring it was art. We could do things like winter gardening, or herb trades and all of that. I could probly host it, if people send a SASE.

I would like to start of with winter gardening. I will get back with rules on how this works soon.
Alright, you opened your mouth - tag, you're it!

Latest posts