Seed Starting

Catalina

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
So far we have peppers,eggplants, geraniums and petunias. I found some more pepper seeds that I want to plant.

In a week or so we will start tomatoes, cabbage, broccoli, kale, more flowers - and some other stuff I can't remember! :p

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
I never knew that petunia's need light to germinate- that explains a few things!!!! Your set up looks great! Love your pink chicken and the roses!

Catalina

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I was looking at the sprouts tonight and remembered that we started a few tomatoes too. So far we have almost 100% germination!

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Looks great and may I say another lady gardener with great nails. Mine look terrible, is there a nail secret?

Catalina

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Looks great and may I say another lady gardener with great nails. Mine look terrible, is there a nail secret?
LOL :lol: I'll have to tell my Mom that you said that! She was doing all the hard work - I was just photodocumenting everything.

I think the secret is that the gardening season hasn't started yet (here at least). Or maybe it's all the hand washing of dishes. She loves to do dishes......:lol:

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I commented on your blog, thank you so much for sharing!!!

Latest posts