Seedling Table

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Me and my mom have set up a seedlings, seedlings to be, and plant table, being somewhat protected it lets them get use to weather. Unfortunately with all the rain everyday at least once I'm dumping out water, but you can see some of that water in the picture:
Garden+5-18-11+003.jpg

I'll do a full garden update soon. :)

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Very nice! I'll bet that comes in handy for you. At the moment I'm using the top of the BBQ because that's the only surface my daughters very nosy puppy can't get to. Looks like you've got plenty of water. Are you as sick of drowning plants as I am?

You know, those coleus aren't going to grow well in your climate. Go ahead and send them over to me and I will take care of them for you!! :plbb

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Looks like you've got plenty of water. Are you as sick of drowning plants as I am?
Oh god yes, I'm sick of dumping water while trying to not dump plants, soil, and/or seeds.
You know, those coleus aren't going to grow well in your climate. Go ahead and send them over to me and I will take care of them for you!! :plbb
Those are my mom's and she would murder me :p , also the unsprouted metal tray to the left front is coleus seeds.

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well, I certainly don't want your murder on my hands! lol How long did it take for your mom to get them that big?

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
skeeter9 said:
Well, I certainly don't want your murder on my hands! lol How long did it take for your mom to get them that big?
Those two she bought, so far out of the ones she has planted only 2 have sprouted.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Maybe you could punch a couple small holes at or just below the soil line on those plastic cups to drain the excess water off! just an idea.

Cats Critters and Garden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Collector said:
Maybe you could punch a couple small holes at or just below the soil line on those plastic cups to drain the excess water off! just an idea.
I might end up doing that currently they are some what dry, because it hasn't rained in a few days. :weee

Latest posts