Seeds for Sale...ALASKA

Kwynn

Sprout
Reaction score
I have some giant hybrid delphinium seeds, in assorted shades of blue...Mine grew to over 6 feet tall this summer. These are hardy perennials.

Wild Iris seeds (Wild alaskan) another favorite, these are hardy perennials, and a beautiful purple.

Will sell as a pkg deal, $5.00(includes shipping) I take paypal...Or will sell seperatly for $2.50 per kind

Interested, PM me, there is no room in my garden left to plant anything!! I might be interested in a trade, depending what you got! I'm needing tulips! Even if they are the little bulbets off the sides of the bulbs. Don't throw those out...Save them for me!

(There is a lot of seeds here!)

Thanks
kwynn

Kwynn

Sprout
Reaction score
i just up-dated...better deal I think :cool: I was also looking for crocus or hyacinth. Daffodill's? I'd like to come across those too.

robbobbin

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Hi, I do not have the bulbs you are looking for-but I do have some pink day lilies and raspberry colored day lily seeds, and some crocrosmia(sp) lily seeds.
I am unsure how they would do in your zone though. I'm surprised you dont have to did your tulip bulbs every year.
I used to live in AK-and have been back to visit friends recently. I love the place-blessed be you
:)