Seeds of Change seeds at Walmart...am I the last to know?

nittygrittydirtdigger

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't go in to Walmart very much, so maybe this is old news to all of you, but I found a selection of Seeds of Change seed packets there today. There were maybe 50 varieties of the more common veggies offered in their hermetically sealed ziplock-type of packets. They were all $2 a packet. I got some yellow squash, and it looks like there's about 15 seeds in the packet, plenty for my small family. When I have more time, I'm going back to see what else they have in the garden center that is OMRI approved.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
If it helps, I didn't know either! I almost never goto walmart. :rolleyes:

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Must admit, I didn't know either. I only go to Wally World when I absolutely have to. Apparently now I have to. :p

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I was at Walmart on Friday and I was picking up gardening supplies and I didn't see any "Seeds of Change" They had some seeds out and there were two people putting out garden stock so maybe their weren't out yet. I will look next time I am there.

nittygrittydirtdigger

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Whoohoo! I just found a slightly different selection at my local Lowe's store. It's so nice to see a decent seed company becoming more accessible.

r4eboxer

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I've never heard of seeds of change, what's the deal with them?

edit: OK so I can google, didn't read if Monsanto owns them though, but from the sounds of it they don't.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
nope, you're not the last to know! i also don't go to wally world much either, except when seed starting season begins. just haven't been over there yet.