Seeds Of The Suicide Tree

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Strange. But there all kinds of ways to end your life. I couldn't really tell if the lady was upset about the ease of obtaining the seeds, or how painful the death was.

dickiebird

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
If they're so concerned about someone else getting a hold of these why do they get the media involved, they will only spread the word.
If nothing is said about this not very many people would have ever been aware of the seeds.
I have a question....Do any of the people, other than celebrities, who I think do this for the limelight, really think this trans thing out before they go through with their gender modification?
Almost all I have ever known or heard about lose their friends and are ostracized after their modification!!!!

THANX RICH

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think they think they have. I know they are required to have some counseling as the "journey" progresses. I'm not sure I'd trust a lot of counselors, myself. I suspect what should be required is a long conversation with someone who has successfully and happily gone through the process and following decade.

If one can be found.

Latest posts