SHOOT!

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I vote for Digit's use of this expletive to be a whole new topic category!

How many SHOOT! things happen to a garden type person every single day?

SHOOT! Gotta go pull all the Bean vines and they have not even been frost killed. Lack of water is finishing them off. (I had to chlorine shock the water tanks and I'm not gonna water what's left of my garden with water that's about as chlorinated as a swimming pool)

or...

SHOOT! Got a work party today to take care of...no lazin around today...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
SHOOT. Banged my finger on the deck rail sweeping off the tracked-on mud from cleaning that garden!

Had to turn the outside water back on to wash out the back of the pickup.

SHOOT. Now, I gotta go back downstairs to turn it off!

Finally back and out of the cold, foggy outdoors. In the house for lunch and have those real tasty raisin English muffins with some of that pear butter I made. Reached right past my Gatorade and picked up the coffee cup from breakfast.

SHOOT. It was empty!

Steve

first-world-problems-coffee_zps11725608.jpg

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I've got some now!

I still haven't put my hoses away, they are blown out and coiled but still laying on the lawn.....under lots of snow!

I haven't made a space in my equipment shed for my tool trailer, I was still using it last week, but I think now that I'm done.
It will be interesting to figure out how to get it through the snow to put it away. My little girly truck sure isn't gonna do it!

And aaarrrrgh! I still haven't planted the divisions I brought home, or put peat and pine needles over my marginal perennials!

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Our snow is melting, do you have any warmer temps forecasted for next week? Might be you will still have time to get a few of those things done Thistle!!

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
So far it looks like high 30s and into the low 40s. DH went into town (CDA) this afternoon and said there wasn't any snow down there.
Dang snowbelt! :D

I'll get it done somehow, except possibly planting divisions. It won't be the first time the extras wintered over on the wrong side of the ground.

Latest posts