Should Be Ashamed

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
still double for shave hard on blades x4 for brush out compensate for harming dog when you really want to harm the owner

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Here money doesn't harm clients I hear all the time " just charge me more ". I have said it will be torturer to brush out your dog and gotten reply I don't care way to many times

aftermidnight

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Just wanted to mention, unfortunately ended up in the emergency room waiting room last night. What a difference, one mother was sitting there with two children, they were allowed to run around screaming at the top of their voices for about half an hour, they finally left, what a relief. Then another mother came in with her two around the same age, the little boy sat beside his mother talking to her in a quiet voice, the other a little girl sat at a computer set up for toddlers beside where we were sitting quietly clicking away. The mother turned to us and said I hope that isn't bothering you. i said you have to be kidding and congratulated her on her well behaved children.

Annette

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I believe it is important to encourage and compliment parents with good children.

Latest posts