should hyacinths....

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Well, not every plant does as it should right away!!!

My tulips buds are up and about to bloom... they feel like they are taking FOREVER!

I keep driving down the road to town and I see 3 houses where their tulips are up and in bloom at full force!!!! For almost 2 weeks now. Mine are getting there... but I'm sure they will be gorgeous when they finally all bloom.

There is just 1 on the edge of blooming now.... its driving me CRAZY with impatience. So I understand you. ;)

curly_kate

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
vfem said:
I keep driving down the road to town and I see 3 houses where their tulips are up and in bloom at full force!!!! For almost 2 weeks now. Mine are getting there... but I'm sure they will be gorgeous when they finally all bloom.
I feel ya! There's a house near here that has a bunch of daffodils blooming, but mine are still coming up.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
"The grass always seems greener on the other side" I hope your tulips bloom soon vfem.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
My hyacinths are really taking off now, i counted 9 that just came to the soil surface today have about another 10 to come up. The weather is warming up a lot so i guess that makes the bulbs come up quicker. Whats interesting is that on Friday i went to check to see if any of my parrot tulips came up, sure enough their were 2 shoots, then on Saturday out of nowhere their were 6 shoots. I couldn't believe that they took less than a day for the others to come up, i guess I will fix up the flower bed add a little mulch and such. I will post pictures of my garden to show you my the growth of my Spring flowers, its amazing how flowers growing in the garden can you make so excited!! :D

Latest posts