SICK TODAY

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ok, napped some, getting ready to do the human being thing for a little while.

You're absolutely right NinnyMary, but I really needed some coffee. It was mild half strength espresso diluted 3 to one with water. I only drank a little of it, and have another right now that i'll only havbe a few sips of. Have a can of chicken soup going too. every muscle aches.

Yea, some of my campers are chomping at the bits for the season to start. you should see some of their fb pages! One even brought their pontoon boat up even though the docks are still out.

Wall street bankers to the rescue huh digit? Ha! would they be asking if this thing is a tree, that thing a river, ooo, i think this thing might be a forest! o look, all this water stuff! it's a tiny ocean! they'd all be armed with gps thingamajigs! Oh look at that really really big kitty cat! o wow, there's a big huge dog that can stand on its rear legs! is this thing a trail?

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
So sorry you're down and out. So much nastiness going around. I've gone through a couple of rounds of sick this winter already. Now the allergies have hit. It sure is bug season! :(

Latest posts