SICK TODAY

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
UGH, I am home with a sick day also. But sure feel like a whimp compared to your ailments. :sick Get Well Soon. Rest and fluids. Do not want to wind up in hospital with dehydration.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
All my yesterday food was a waste to eat. think my system is clear of solid food. feel very pale. glands under jaw enlarged some. hurt there. have a liter of 3 quarters water 1 quarter raspberry juice. at least no puking in several hours.

2 theories so far. It may be the same flu crud going around, me just later getting it for being so far from civilisation. My baby sis says it describes what she had 3 or 4 weeks ago, where you feel like you're sick to the point of death. Worse part of it for me is, I'm no good at puking. Too many long moments of not being able to breathe.

Other theory, i don't think is likely. food poisoning? naw, unless it was the macaroni and cheese that i ate too much of. That may have set it off, but this is worse than just expelling too much macaroni. Nothing i ate recently tasted off.

This was like all the valves in the digestive system were shut down, except the bottom and top valves :p so im thinking my body needs that cleansing someone mentioned. no apple cider vinegar available. I have a healed duodenum! so im careful with acidic intakes. so far no pain in that pocket to the right of my stomach, thank god!

Mostly i concern with breathing while puking. it crosses my mind, breathe kid! get a little air, just a little! and i get a visual of my cats peeper and clevland. It gets loud gasping for air, know that?

thank you for understanding.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, it should Cat, but if it's the flu crud going around that my sister had, it'll come and go for 2 weeks. Achey body right now.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Had a little bit of mild coffee this morning, gonna get dressed today and do a few easy things. feel better but still what little sister calls queasy. like my stomach is made of something fragile. weak. coffee brought iq up to maybe 110 which i think is minimal. at least i can follow through thinks and thoughts.

cleanup my messes in the cabin. do a rounds on the tractor. campers are here, gotsta have my smile on and be their hearty mountain man...

:thumbsup

and then do some more day resting!

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Campers?! In March?!?

I had the strangest dream this morning, Marshall . . .

It seems I was with a "team" hiking in to check on your condition. But, these were not the firemen paramedics. No. I was with a group of Wall Street bankers.

I think that was the only way I could keep up with them - the trail in was pretty tuff for a guy with a cane! We finally arrived at your camp only to learn that you'd gone into town. That was a real relief, even to the bankers!

Steve

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Oh marshall, you sound awful. I don't think coffee will make you feel better right now. Why don't you hold off of it for another day? Just stick to crackers, bananas, soup if you have any. Do take it easy, you are not fully recovered yet. That's mom talking. Hope by tomorrow the worst will be behind you.

Mary

Latest posts