Small Garden

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
patriciakeller said:
Hi,

I have a small garden at our house.
Welcome to TEG. How small is small? If you use square foot gardening methods you can get a lot in a small garden.

adoptedbyachicken

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
We are everywhere and nowhere, lost till you call us. All you need to do is click on the word 'report' on the lower right of the spammer's post. That hails every Moderator and Admin to the very post by link. Give a reason in the box, just spam, or offensive or whatever fits your reason for reporting.

If you leave them for us to search for it will likely be a long wait. ;)

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I think we tend to forget about the mods on here because we so rarely need you guys to step in and break up fights. We are good boys and girls here on TEG! ;)

adoptedbyachicken

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Your right, this is a very easy going crowd, and we appreciate it!

However the downside to that is that if you need us for trolls or spammers you need to hail us because we lurk here less.

Honestly the reason I lurk here less this last 2 years is my return to school part time thus the bare dirt in the garden. Sad but true, I'm gardenless so I will spend my time giving my studies priority. :(

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Gardenless? So sad indeed. The first thing I do when I get up is get my cup of coffee and go out to look over the garden for the peace and also to spot any trouble brewing. Not having a garden would disrupt my whole routine.

Ariel301

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
adoptedbyachicken said:
Your right, this is a very easy going crowd, and we appreciate it!

However the downside to that is that if you need us for trolls or spammers you need to hail us because we lurk here less.

Honestly the reason I lurk here less this last 2 years is my return to school part time thus the bare dirt in the garden. Sad but true, I'm gardenless so I will spend my time giving my studies priority. :(
I'm sure you've got a nice sunny window that a potted tomato or two could live in front of. :)

Latest posts