SMILES, Part of our Family here

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
We all have our aches and pains, some more serious than others. My silly teeth problems don't amount to much compared to what others are going through!

Smiles gives us cause to smile on each day even though the day has it's problems, helps gently without direct words for us to be good.

Now our friend Smiles has a very serious cancer on the liver.

Smiles, even if you feel too sick from the chemo and radiation to reply, know for sure you are loved by many of us here.

Try to feel good inside.

Marshall

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
A great big hug for you Smiles.
bighug.gif

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Awww shucks, you guys. Can you see me in my bibs kicking at the ground with my toe?

I woke up this morning feeling somewhat better and shuffled off to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. We keep our little laptop computer in the kitchen (no other place to put it in our little house) so while the coffee pot was doing it's thing I checked in at THE GARDEN. Now I feel a lot better. You folks are great! Thanks everyone - even though not many of us have ever officially met in person we DO tend to become good friends. Your kind words and well wishes are heartfelt. I gotta go into the hospital for another overnight stay today. More tests.

I have a request from y'all . . . let's move past this gloom and doom talk and forget all about illness at the Smiles household. I certainly do not want to drag anyone down with concerns about me. Heck, I'm just another schmuck out here trying to enjoy life as much as the next guy. I only brought up my situation the other day because I have received some emails with questions about why I hadn't been posting here much lately. For several weeks just looking at the computer screen would hurt my head and make me MORE nauseous. I'm an old geezer and can't run to the bathroom very fast :) anymore.

Steve, your smilyface looks good. But I can't seem to get the .gif to run as an avatar. Oh well. Thanks.

Today is the day that the Lord has made - let us rejoice in it.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
CatJac, in the flowers or weeds topic is a photo of something that looks like a Daylily. Pretty sure anyway. What do you think? Probably not an Agapanthus. Too far north.

Stubbornhillfarm

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Smiles said:
Awww shucks, you guys. Can you see me in my bibs kicking at the ground with my toe?

I woke up this morning feeling somewhat better and shuffled off to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. We keep our little laptop computer in the kitchen (no other place to put it in our little house) so while the coffee pot was doing it's thing I checked in at THE GARDEN. Now I feel a lot better. You folks are great! Thanks everyone - even though not many of us have ever officially met in person we DO tend to become good friends. Your kind words and well wishes are heartfelt. I gotta go into the hospital for another overnight stay today. More tests.

I have a request from y'all . . . let's move past this gloom and doom talk and forget all about illness at the Smiles household. I certainly do not want to drag anyone down with concerns about me. Heck, I'm just another schmuck out here trying to enjoy life as much as the next guy. I only brought up my situation the other day because I have received some emails with questions about why I hadn't been posting here much lately. For several weeks just looking at the computer screen would hurt my head and make me MORE nauseous. I'm an old geezer and can't run to the bathroom very fast :) anymore.

Steve, your smilyface looks good. But I can't seem to get the .gif to run as an avatar. Oh well. Thanks.

Today is the day that the Lord has made - let us rejoice in it.
Words to remember and live by! Hoping your day is peaceful and full miraculous moments.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I always look forward to seeing your posts. Especially for the smiling Avitars.
Big Hugs :hugs and well wishes to our friend Smiles :D