snapped some pic's of my seed packets.

hypnofrogstevie

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I wish I had a scale to weigh the box. It must be a good 5 or 6 pounds. I have a bad habit of getting seeds on sale LOL

1113001325.jpg

1113001325a.jpg

1113001326.jpg

hypnofrogstevie

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Lol! Oh yes they do! Only a couple are used but almost all are brand new. The seed packets from Christmas Tree Shop are organic and I really cant wait to plant them. Sad thing is I dont have the room to plant them all but I will sure try to :D

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Have you ever went to the garden Shop and not bought seeds lol. Looks like you are set up for a while. Will any of those grow in your aerogarden?

damummis

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
hypnofrogstevie said:
No cat tails since I never tried them before. I have some extra tomato packs if your talking bout trading ;)
Silly, I was talking about your actual cat's tails in the last pic. :D

hypnofrogstevie

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
LOL!!! Ohhh.... That really went over my head. They are dog tails thwe top one is our pitbull mix koko and the bottom left is my moms pitbull mix Ariel.

@collector, Too true. If seeds are on sale you know I will be there :D
I have gotten seeds to sprout in the aerogarden such as the marigolds
But one con is you cant do root veggies or plants taller then the aerogarden. From bulbs to base that only gives you 12" of height. They do have newer ones where you can grow bigger veggie plants and you get 24" of height. I saw some people growing cukes in them to. Also for peeps like me. They have extension arm kits to give you that 24" of height. I am going to be replacing a few of my aerogarden hood fixtures as well with the extension arm so I can grow more veggies. I dont want to waste my perennial seeds in the aerogarden but I do have some annuls I plan to grow in it like I did with the marigolds :D

@lesa, I am never prepared like I am this year. I always have to go to a nursery to get tomato and pepper plants. I always tried to start seeds but they always filed me. Thats why I bought that seed starter kit for the aerogarden. it can hold up to 66 seedlings so that means I will need more trays LOL ;)