Solar Lights?

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to ask if anyone knew of other stores besides Home Depot and Lowes when shopping for solar lights for the garden? I really want to get the Bronze colored solar lights, its suppose to be more traditional or old-fashioned looking compared to the silver or black. And its also a different color for the landscape. I see a lot of people have the silver or black solar lights but not many with the bronze. I've been looking at some lights online and the Bronze is growing on me, I really like the rustic look of it. :/ I'm thinking maybe the bronze against the green of a boxwood really makes it stand out.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! ;)

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Pretty sure they had them in the garden section of Target. That was a while ago though.... Good luck in your search.

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks lesa & desertlady for your replies!

I'll try those stores, I'm actually getting them for my property in NC. I know for sure they have a Walmart there.
Maybe I should call the store to save a trip in case they don't have them.

Thanks Again! :D

catjac1975

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gardeners supply has a lot of solar lights. I find them a bit pricey.
Greenthumb18 said:
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to ask if anyone knew of other stores besides Home Depot and Lowes when shopping for solar lights for the garden? I really want to get the Bronze colored solar lights, its suppose to be more traditional or old-fashioned looking compared to the silver or black. And its also a different color for the landscape. I see a lot of people have the silver or black solar lights but not many with the bronze. I've been looking at some lights online and the Bronze is growing on me, I really like the rustic look of it. :/ I'm thinking maybe the bronze against the green of a boxwood really makes it stand out.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! ;)

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies, I will try those places.

I appreciate it! ;)

farmettehopeful

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I got our little bronze ones at Big Lots a few months ago for $1 each and I think they look great and are as bright as our other bigger, more expensive ones!

Greenthumb18

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestions! ;)

I ended up buying some at home depot a few weeks back. I just wanted to make sure they were a bronze color light and they are. They sure do look nice against the green of the bushes. As long as your happy with them that's all that matters.

Thank you again

Latest posts