Some pics to share

slugmar

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I have been asking some questions here and didn't have no pics to share so I though I would through some up today if i can figure out how to make it work.

Tra007.jpg

Tra008.jpg

Tra009.jpg

Tra010.jpg

aquarose

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Wow! Those are some wide open spaces and what a wide blue sky! Are those snowcapped mountains I see far in the distance? Beautiful! Country girl, living in the burbs of NYC, aka aquarose.

bills

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I have no idea where those pictures were taken, but I would swear that it was from the Fraser River valley, here in BC. The mountains in the background, what look to be dykes, etc.. The only thing is our trees aren't all out in leaf yet, like those pictures show, so I know you have to be south of us somewhere. Beautiful spot.:)

How do you keep the deer out of your garden? I don't see any fencing.

slugmar

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I'm Actually in Anderson,California 15miles south of Redding California and 3hours North of Sacramento California.

There an Apple Orchad about 7 miles down the road near the river that where most of the deer hang out in this area.

Reaction score
Yeah, my first thought was Pacific Northwest. There's nowhere else in the States where you would see snow capped peaks in the background and have the trees leafed out. Beautiful space and a nice garden too!